Professional Conference Organisers
ICE Australia are members of the Professional Conference Organisers (PCO) Association. The PCO Association aims:
- To provide relevant industry training courses to increase the standard of professionalism of members
- To develop best practice documentation for the use of members including standard contracts
- To update members on industry best practise and business trends
- To increase the value and yield of member’s business and businesses
- To gather information of interest to members that will benefit them in everyday applications
- To provide members with an arbitration process to assist with the settlement of disputes with suppliers and clients
Our Membership offers us industry support in the following areas:
- Dispute resolution, between members and suppliers and suppliers and members
- Training and Education
- Individual and Company Accreditation
- Annual PCO Association Conference
- Represent members views on issues relevant to their roles in the MICE sector
For more information on the PCO Association please visit www.pco.asn.au
Meetings & Events Australia
ICE is both AMM and AIMM members of the Meetings and Events Association of Australia, the highest level of membership available to the Meetings industry.
Benefits of using an Accredited Member of MEA:
- The Accredited member has successfully completed rigorous competency assessment, interview and client reference checks by a panel of industry peers.
- The Accredited member has proven strong capability in all areas of meetings management such as budgeting, planning, project management, sponsorship and client support.
- The Accredited member has obtained industry endorsement of their commitment and ability in achieving high standards and ethical practice.
For more information please visit www.meetingsevents.com.au
International Congress and Convention Association
ICCA represents the main specialists in international meetings and events, and comprises over 950 member companies and organisations in 88 countries worldwide. ICCA members have demonstrated a strategic commitment to provide top quality products and services for international meetings.
International meeting planners can rely on the ICCA network to find solutions for all their event objectives:
- Venue selection
- Technical advice
- Assistance with delegate transportation
- Full convention planning
- Ad hoc services
ICCA members represent the top destinations worldwide, and the most experienced specialist suppliers. For more information please visit www.iccaworld.com
ICE is a Platinum Member and International Bidding Partner of the Adelaide Convention Bureau (ACB) as well as the Perth Convention Bureau (PCB). We regularly work together with the Bureau’s and local Associations to bid for and secure International and National business to Adelaide and Perth.
Through our strong partnership we are able to provide your Conference with additional promotional assistance to boost delegate numbers and interest for the host city.
- Professionally produced bid documents expertly researched and custom designed
- Personal letters of invitation from dignitaries
- Promotional literature on the relevant city and state
- Local Visitors Information Booklet
- Conference Marketing Toolkit
- A personalised or general promotional video
- Funding (conditions apply)